The next priorities are the Ministry of Legislation, the judicial system, the executive power, the Ministry of Welfare, the Ministry of Interior, the Armed Forces, city and municipal councils, the National Media, the Ministry of Science, etc.
Based on the association’s strategy and to inform the Iranian society about the needs of autistic persons, the advocacy department of the Iran Autism association is obliged to identify these needs, follow-ups to solve problems, and help autistic persons access citizenship rights.
• The beginning of the first health screening project for autistic children in the Iran Autism Association.
• Beginning of the first pilot project of effective measures in rehabilitation services for autistic persons in deprived areas in Sistan and Baluchestan
• Opening of the first specialized autism library in the House of Hope – Number two.
• Developing representative offices of IAA in 26 provinces.
Codification of a national autism document in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Special Education Organization, and State Welfare Organization of Iran.
• Participating in the implementation of the national autism screening project in Isfahan province
• Autism was considered in the category of an incurable disease
• Exemption from military service for young boys with autism spectrum disorders
• Membership in the Central Council and the Board of Directors of the National Rehabilitation Network
• Unveiling and launching the comprehensive system for missing persons with autism in cooperation with the police