provided in financial and non-financial sectors (providing psychological counseling to families, etc.).
One of the primary services of IAA in the Family Health Department is providing autism counseling services to families and individuals. Through Help Line (Call-based service), our experts are ready to:
– Provide counseling to individuals and families concerned with diagnosing autism in their children.
– Provide counseling services to individuals and families with children with autism in a different aspect.
Our psychologists, Consultants, and helpers at the Iran Autism Association listen to families’ concerns and issues and providing advice and guidance helps solve the problems these families generally face.
Beyond general counseling, our specialists in a different field (like doctors, lawyers, etc.) stand by individuals and families to help them solve their problems.
The Autism Association of Iran issues an electronic card for people with autism by performing diagnostic measures on the autism spectrum. This system is organized to accurately record the target community’s information and integrate information, fast service, cost reduction, and timely access to information.
– Issuance of a smart card according to the information registered in the system
– Complete exemption from public service
– Provide the possibility of using the system of missing children with autism
– Providing insurance services
– Collaboration and exchange with organizations active in the field of autism
– Identify families for support in the fields of treatment, medicine, and livelihood
In this section, our colleagues are with families so that they can be more empowered in the face of issues and problems arising from their autistic children. This support is provided in financial and non-financial sectors (providing psychological counseling to families, etc.).
The main supporting & social services activities in this section are:
– Psychological and empowerment project for parents who have autistic children.
– Mental health care for parents with autistic children
– Train and support projects for empowering siblings of autistic children.